Imperia International Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP forum based in a school AU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AmiKTHXBAI

Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:43 pm

The young hooligan sat out on a bench behind the school, quietly lighting up a cigarette. There was no point in him going to class, he was going to fail it anyways, whatever it was. He couldn't pay attention, and more importantly he just didn't give a fuck. He didn't want to do any of this. He didn't want to fall into the same machine everyone else did. No, he was so done with that. He was a rebel, a kid who had the nerve to say 'fuck you' to the system. He was a total original, and he was doing it in style.

Scott took a long drag of smoke before exhaling, attempting to make it into a ring but failed. Whatever, he'd get the hang of it eventually. In the mean time, he enjoyed the serenity of quiet and shade of the overhanging apple blossoms.

(Scott you are suffering from special snowflake syndrome. Stop that.)
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:58 pm

The Venetian stared at the boy on the bench for a moment. He, too, had decided he didn't particularly feel like going to his lesson today. As far as he was concerned he was good enough at the subject that missing one lesson wouldn't even matter in the long run, so what did the odd lesson skip matter? It didn't.

After a few more moments of staring at the intruder in his favourite place to sit when he decided to have a break (or a nap) rather than learning he sauntered over to the bench, stopping by the end of it and tilting his head at the American. Zorzi lifted his foot onto the bench, leaning on his knee and giving the other a serious look.

"Shouldn't you be in lesson, amico?" He asked cooly before a smile quickly replaced the previous cold look on his face, "Especially if you do that poorly at blowing smoke rings~" He laughed, standing on the bench briefly before squatting down and finally sitting in the bench, leaning on his knees.

"Which year are you in?" He asked boredly, yawing and surveying the area with his eyes, "I could swear I saw you around last year but your uniform's only got one stripe."
Back to top Go down
https://imperiaacademyrp.forumotion.co.uk
Mochi

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Swinging his backpack back and forth, Amon strolled his way through the school yard. He had been working real hard for a while. He could avoid class once in a while. Especially if it was English. He scrunched his face up, shivering at the project he had to do earlier that week. And hey maybe he could get some baseball practice on the side. Ah, the perks of occasionally ditching.

As he swung his backpack harder, his mind switched from ditching and English to what he would make to eat or buy to eat. While the internal debate raged inside him, he lost his grip on his bag. Before he realised it, the bag flew to two weird-looking people, one who seemed to be eating candy or something. "Hey! Watch out!"
Back to top Go down
AmiKTHXBAI

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Oh, the Venetian was here now. Joy, what a ray of sunshine he brought to the world. He was like a sunburn on your junk. At least, Scott thought so. There was only enough room for one egotistical asshole around here. That was him. He was hotter anyways. What guy went around with hair below his shoulders. This wasn't the 70's. Tch, Europeans.

"I gotta practice so I can get first place in 'ring blowing competition 2012'," He stared flatly at him," I'm first year. I ain't cut out for this shit, but my parents are big donators so I get to stay anyways. What's it to you, ami-"

He stopped, getting cut off as a bag promptly smacked straight into his face," ---MOTHERFUCKER."
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:04 am

Zorzi couldn't help but snigger at hearing he'd been held back, eyes briefly looking back at him along with a painfully smug look. It was amusing, how someone that thought he was on the same level as him-- no. Better than him probably, and yet he was being held back because he was too stupid to pass the first year.

He lost interest in him at someone walking past the bench catching the corner of his eyes, brows furrowing lightly at the pendulum movement of the bag. His eyes widened as the bag was suddenly rocketing towards them, moving of the farthest side of the bench to avoid any possible chance of getting hit with it, only to see it land squarely in the other's face. It took a moment to sink in what had happened, the Venetian glaring murderously at the small man that had just thrown the bag at them.

When it did finally sink in what had happened, he burst out laughing at the American, "Hey, at this rate you're not going to get a proper education and you're getting experience as a bellboy! I don't think you need a high school education for that!" He sneered, directing his attention to the kid who'd just thrown the bag, "Good aim, amico!"
Back to top Go down
Mochi

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:23 am

Well, his warning didn't work.

"Good aim, amico!"

He stared at them with a blank look before he ran over to the two guys. "Sorry. Sorry." He quickly took his bag back and brushed it off. Who knows what might have gotten on there. Like blood. He halted in his bag brushing, looking them over."What ya doing here? If you stay like this, y'all are gunna get caught." He glanced around as if to check for any approaching teacher.

"Y'all idiots or what?"
Back to top Go down
AmiKTHXBAI

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:38 am

He sneered at the Venetian. What a pain. He didn't have time to deal with this. If he wanted to deal with pains like these he could've gone to class. He glared over at the two of them. Why would he want to spend time in class with people like these? They were snobs, brats, and idiots. Scott sighed, going to relight his extinguished cigarette. "Shut your trap. I don't need an education in this trash to get into what I want. Keep talking shit and we'll have my boys see who's laughing last," He muttered at the Venetian, glancing to the boy who's bag was tossed.

"I was here to avoid you assholes, but I guess I'm going to have to go farther out next time. Maybe get off school grounds at this rate," He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:52 am

"Your boys?" Zorzi sneered, leaning on one arm and staring at him, "Cute. What's wrong, too weak to fight your own battles, Scottie?" He hummed, eyes falling on the Jap as he spoke, brows furrowing whilst he tried to see if he could recognise him.

"I was just catching up with my good friend here," He grinned, patting the American on the shoulder. It really was far too amusing to wind him up, especially after that threat had now managed to have the complete opposite effect on the Venetian and he had lost any fear he'd had of him. Not that he'd really felt threatened by him before, but now, now he was just a total coward as far as Zorzi was considered. "I was just considering going to find somewhere to sleep for an hour or so, but it looks like there's more people out wandering than usual..."

"Aren't you one of the class representative's brother or something?" He asked, tilting his head at him, "I'd expect bunking from a held back delinquent like him, but is there any reason why you're skipping?" Not that Zorzi really cared why, he was just wanted to see how easily he could make the other squirm--

If he could make him squirm over something like this, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:17 am

So they were friends? Westerners must have been weirder than he thought they were. Especially that weird guy making threats to the girl-guy about getting "his boys" to beat him up or something. So they went to take a nap and avoid other people. He guessed those were okay excuses. It's not like they were doing anything dangerous like setting a tree on fire.

"Aren't you one of the class representative's brother or something?"

He stiffened, staring at the Italian (maybe) with wide eyes. "Ahhhh. Don't tell Kyou please. He's gunna get mad and he's real terrifying when he's mad. Ah just didn't want to go to English that's all!" By the time he finished speaking, he was twitching anxiously and could have had tears in his eyes just to complete the panicked look. "Y'all won't tell him, right?"
Back to top Go down
AmiKTHXBAI

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:57 pm

"No, I just like the expression someone makes when they're completely and utterly broken," He stared back, expression not wavering besides his eyebrow twitching in irritation. Now he just wanted to get out of here. Class, no class, he didn't care. He just wanted to leave.

He shrugged out of the Venetians hold," Don't let him fool you. I hate him." Scott rolled his eyes at the insulting and moved away from the other. What a pain in his ass.

Although his attention changed as the boy in front of them seemed to be moved to tears by the verbal assault from Zorzi. Geez, how mean can a guy be. Then again, this kid seemed like a pussy. "I dont give a fuck, I don't even remember what the class rep looks like," He shrugged, taking another puff of his cigarette before tossing it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:02 am

"Oh but it takes more than just physical pain to break someone~" Zorzi sneered, tone almost but not quite threatening for a second before he laughed again, letting his feet swing below him now that he wasn't leaning on them.

"Scottie here's just jelous that I'm better looking, more popular and smarter than him. But I can't say I blame him-- I'd be jealous of me, too!" He stated, grinning like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth at the smaller man before a grave look fell on his face.

"Hmm, I don't know about that," He stared, the look on his face only fueling his teasing further, a smirk appearing on his face, "What if Kyou comes and confronts me-- I can't lie to a class rep, now, can I~?"

He hummed a bit, looking worried for a moment before eyes settling back on the Jap, "But I guess if you could make it worth my while to not tell him, I'm sure I can hold my tongue about it~" He grinned, head tilting to the side, "How about you do whatever I ask you to for the next month and we forget this ever happened~~?"

Last edited by Ganzega on Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mochi

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:06 pm

So they weren't friends... Well, that was really disappointing. A bit sad. Now if he could get out this trouble spot he landed into.

"What if Kyou comes and confronts me-- I can't lie to a class rep, now, can I~?"

His eyes only widened even more as he started to wring his hands in his panic. No. Nonononononono. If he knew about it, he would probably die or something. Or worse, not be able to play baseball. He couldn't do that! They had a game soon.

But if he followed him... He relaxed slightly. But he was no fool. What if that guy told him to do something stupid. Like come to school wearing a lamp on his head. "Like what? Can't be anythin' stupid."
Back to top Go down
Azis

Azis

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:34 am

Fresh from morning sex had always been the best way to kickstart a day, exactly why Martin scheduled all his classes in the afternoon if he could help it. Kids were out of the house, the neighbourhood was silent, and there was still an extra hour or two before the men of the house had to scamper to work. In short; it was perfect.

The motorcycle roared into the back parking lot, and hummed to a stop, finding its spot squeezed by the large van of one of the more gas-guzzling teachers. He tugged the helmet off, tousling his hair into some semblance of an organized mess. Or as organized as his hair agreed to be after a quick roll about the kitchen. There were some things his kids were better off not knowing.

He scooted back in his seat, ass framed from below by a plaque that simply read 'DAT ASS' instead of any numbers. His gaze fell upon the gathered group. Skippers. He didn't usually bother to interact with students like this, it wasn't his business and he wasn't sure how accustomed they were to seeing a teacher in assless biking chaps (though his usual attire lay beneath), and covered from head to toe in leather. Exactly why he always came a little early to change.

But he knew one, and it was hard not to quip in; to tease though he didn't intend to report any of them.

"Marexelo~"

Martin swung one leather-clad foot over the bike he straddled, slipping off its sleek form. He tucked the helmet under one arm, sauntering over to the trio.

"Marexelo, skipping class?" He faked a sigh.

"I'm disappointed, I honestly expected better."

The man glanced at the boy from behind half-lidded, smoky eyes, and tilted his head to the side.

"What would you like? Detention?"

He bit down on one gloved finger, peeling it off before he finished off the second with his hand. Both were thrown in the gaping maw of the helmet.

"Or should I call your parents?"

((Sex on legs is here :l ))
Back to top Go down
AmiKTHXBAI

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:05 am

((SORRYSORRY))

"Who said it would just be physical?" He retorted at the man, sneering under his breath. He wasn't going to let himself be threatened. Zorzi wasn't scary at all to him. He was just some two bit girly guy with way too big an ego as far as he was concerned. "I'm jealous of you like I'd be jealous of a hole in the head," He said blankly, getting up irritated. He was here to avoid people, not make new friends.

If anything, he just stared in pity of the young man who was being blackmailed for skipping class. This is what happened when nice kids tried to do bad things. They should just leave it to the professional slackers.

He was just about to make his exit while the two were busy jabber about the deal they'd make, until a guy on a motorcycle decided to make his mark. Scotts eyes narrowed. It looked like Zorzi had a friend now, or from the way he was lecturing him; a big brother. Either way he wasn't going to stick around to listen to more blackmail, regardless of who it was over.

"Well, now that your boyfriend is here to take care of you, I'm gonna get some fucking lunch," Scott muttered, tossing his cigarette to the ground," Later losers."
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:34 pm

"You're too stupid to inflict anything other than physical damage to me," the Venetian said coldly for a second before smiling at him again, snickering a bit under his breath at the other's reluctance to openly attack him and just laughing openly at being compared to a hole in the head, losing interest in him.

"Oh nothing too strenuous!" He said, smiling politely at him, "just the things I find too trivial to do-- carrying my bag around, swapping books about in my locker, homework, that sort of thing." He paused, tilting his head at him and briefly checking the lapel to check the year the other was in. Third, excellent.

"Besides, you'd have done most of it last year, it can't be that hard when you've seen all the answers before, riiiight~?" He asked, pouting his lip a bit at him.

"Marexelo~"

Zorzi physically twitched at hearing the voice, registering it as adult but not placing who's voice it was initially until his eyes had darted to the source. Great. The music teacher with the fine ass. And what sort of stupid insult was that? Did he not know it was the music teacher? No wonder he failed the year! He wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to insult him... But it seemed he had already harvested enough amusement from him for now and snorted at him.

"Ciao, muxo da màmara~!" He grinned, waving him off and laughing before turning his attention to the approaching man, grin dropping into a blank look whilst he sized him up for a second, eyes locked onto his mouth as he pulled off the gloves before just shaking his head a little. Had he been anyone else, he'd have probably have been unable to deny how... what was the word? Appealing? Yes, how appealing he looked. But there was no way Zorzi would admit to finding a teacher attractive (with the exception of some of the female staff), especially not a male one.

Imagine what'd do to your reputation.

"Hmmm~ Out of the two I think you'd get much of a response from my parents if you phoned them-- So I guess I'd rather have the detention~!" he smiled, deciding that he probably wasn't going to report them and mimicking him, tilting his own head to the side, "I do so love cleaning up the instruments."
Back to top Go down
Mochi

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:03 pm

That cold look on that girly guy scared him and the smile was even worse. A shiver ran down his spine as he stared between the two of them. He nearly flinched when the attention was turned back to him.

And homework? He hadn't done too hot in that aspect. He got a B! And he didn't remember most of the lessons anyways.

But he had to agree otherwise, he would be in deep trouble. "Y'all Western folks are so mean. But... Yeah, I can do some of that..." How much would it cut into his baseball time? If it did, he would just drop all this guy's stuff into a trashcan and get the trouble. he probably wouldn't do that, but still...

He turned his head to the... Er... Weird teacher man person. "Pleasedon'tdoanythin'I'malreadygoin'todiebecauseofthiswesternguy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)   Too Cool For School (Scott/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Cool For School (Scott/Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperia International Academy :: Imperia International Academy :: School Yard-
Jump to: