Imperia International Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP forum based in a school AU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:14 am

"Callisto."

No response.

"Callisto."

Still no response.

"I SAID CALLISTO!"

"WHAT?" he yelled as he whipped his head around. He now saw the angry face of the shorter tan girl, her arms crossed and her chin raised.

"You know what, Callisto." She hissed.

"No, I don't, care to enlighten me?"

"How can you be so irresponsible? It's like our first week of school and you're already letting this happen!" Callisto averted his gaze, knowing exactly what she was talking about. "Hey, you look at me while I'm speaking to you!"

"Why should I grace you with my gaze, terroni?" He huffed.

"UGH! I can't believe you northerners! Whenever someone confronts you for what you've done wrong, you just try to cover it up! Brush the mess under the couch, right?" She was just fuming, even though she didn't care THAT much about rules. She just hated when Callisto pulled these things. "I went to the bathroom and when I glanced into your classroom, Zorzi wasn't in his seat."

"Did you seriously look into my classroom to check on me? Gross." He stuck out his tongue and went 'bluh'. Ilaria blushed in embarrassment.

"S-So what! I do what I want! All I know is that Zorzi wasn't in his seat!"

Oh he got her, hook, line, and sinker. He grinned at her, finally making eye contact with her again. "You were just looking for a reason to call me out, weren't you?"

"That's not true!" She sputtered. Fuck, he got her. "Anyway, you still messed up. I know you did."

"Don't change the subject."

"No I'm not, I'm steering the subject back to the original subject! What do you think you did!"

"So it makes it right the second time?"

"Stop avoiding the main subject, testa di cazzo!"

"What did you just call me??"

And the bickering went on and on and on. It was the standard conversational exchange between the Italian guard dogs of 2-A and 2-B daily. One could only hope it would not transcend beyond heated debate squabbling.

((I'm sorry, I've never written this before and I've always wanted to write Ilaria and Callisto bickering. Ilaria doesn't know what she's talking about when it comes to Northerners, but the Italian government sure doesn't glance much at the South for most of Italy's history--- /shot. Feel free to intervene or whatever. ALSO DO HALLWAYS FALL UNDER CENTRAL AREA OR WHAT???))
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Kyou's brow furrowed at hearing the other two bickering again, gently massaging his temples as he stared into his locker, trying to remember just what it was he went there for. His English books? Maybe, English or history-- not hat he could think which one with them bickering to loudly nearby. Instead he just sighed, putting both in his bag and silently closing the locker before turning about on his heel and approaching the other class reps from his year, a little way down the hall.

"Excuse me, Roshi Rossi, Manchini, but do you think that perhaps you could stop bickering so loudly over something so trivial?" He asked, using a fairly stern tone, "You are meant to be class representatives and set a good example for the other students. Favouritism and personal attacks are just as bad as each other and aren't exactly what would be called 'setting a good example'."

"Creating disruptive arguments in the hallways wouldn't be, either," he said cooly, looking between the two, "If you keep this up you're both going to lose your ranks. At least then you'll have less of a reason to bicker with each other." Not that it would probably stop them from bickering-- perhaps it would just create an even bigger argument about who's fault it was that they lost the titles. Kyou sighed, they were really hopeless.

[[ I GUESS ALL THE INDOOR AREAS WOULD HAVE HALLWAYS, REALLY, BUT THE CENTRAL AREA'S WHERE THE HALLWAY WITH THE LOCKERS ARE SO-- I think I'll just draw out a map.]]
Back to top Go down
https://imperiaacademyrp.forumotion.co.uk
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:31 pm

"Excuse me, Rossi, Mancini, but do you think that perhaps you could stop bickering so loudly over something so trivial?"

Ilaria and Callisto both turned to see who it was that confronted them. It was none other then one of the other class representatives in their year, Kyou Fujiwara. Both of them exchanged glances before looking back at him.

"Ah, Fujiwara... She started it." Callisto accused, pointing at Ilaria. Ilaria glared at him.

"I did it because Callisto wasn't doing what he was supposed to, but he wouldn't take responsibility so he just kept avoiding the subject." She crossed her arms again and glared over at him. "He lets whoever is close to him or anyone else to skip class then he changes the attendance book since it's in his possession whenever we go from class to class. Teachers can't always keep track of a class of 30s' attendance and then at the end of the day will see that everyone was marked present and think 'ah yes, they were in class, good enough.'"

Callisto rolled his eyes. "Here you go again with the assumptions."

"No, I know it's the truth. You did it last year too!" She yelled.

"Honestly, this woman has no shame." He looked to the side, obviously not making eye contact on purpose.

"See what I mean! Worst liar, worst class-representative."

"I know you sleep in your classes!"

"O-ONLY THE ONES AFTER LUNCH!" She cried, her face gone scarlet again.

"Aha, and you call me the bad class-representative!" He finally got her again. Her and her pride. "Honestly, her rambling would make her the best debate team member. Oh wait, you actually have to know the subjects to argue about them!"

"YOU CHANGED THE SUBJECT AGAIN! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"Ilaria, calm downnnn~ Fujiwara is right, we should be more civil and be good examples of what a class representative is." He cooed, trying not to laugh. He was purposely provoking her to get her to look worse and worse, and it was working so well.

"I won't calm down until you stop abusing your authority!"

((I am so sorry Kyou. 8|))
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Kyou simply stared at the pair in disbelief as they continued to bicker between themselves, his face turning fairly skeptic compared to the usual look on his face. Usually he'd have given them a chance to finish, but really, there was no end in sight of this and allowing it to continue would just make it worse.

"You're both as bad as each other," he said bluntly, staring at them bother again before addressing them individually. The Northerner's attempts at making her look back only making him look worse, as far as the Jap was concerned.

"Ilaria, you are taking any opportunity to personally attack Callisto over nothing and then allowing him to rile you up like this isn't going to make anything better," he sighed, "And stop sleeping in your classes."

"Callisto, stop playing favourites and allowing people to get away with skipping class like that. And stop purposefully baiting Ilaria to shout at you, it's just as immature as her shouting about it. And besides, if you keep this up, people might think that you like each other," he stated, disinterest clear in his voice before addressing them both again, "You're both bad class representatives. I suggest that you sort out your differences and try to get a long rather than bickering about it like 5 year olds."
Back to top Go down
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Kyou allowed them to go at it for a few moments before he began scolding the both of them. They both stopped in their tracks to face him again.

"Ilaria, you are taking any opportunity to personally attack Callisto over nothing and then allowing him to rile you up like this isn't going to make anything better, and stop sleeping in class."

"B-But, he... I...this isn't.... nothing..." She looked down at her feet, knowing he was right. Why was she taking his bait so easily? Hadn't she known him for years and years to know how he was?

Obviously not.

"Callisto, stop playing favourites and allowing people to get away with skipping class like that. And stop purposefully baiting Ilaria to shout at you, it's just as immature as her shouting about it."

Callisto huffed a breath. "It's her own fault for starting it... " He mumbled. "And for being such a loser..."

Even though they had calmed down, they still exchanged bitter, quieter exchanges, but no longer did they glare at each other intensely and shout. Ilaria had her issues with always being a step behind Callisto and Callisto had his issues in behaving properly.

"And besides, if you keep this up, people might think that you like each other."

Callisto's eye widened, before he sputtered, hiding his laughing face behind his raised hand. "Oh god.... Someone liking Ilaria? Me? Oh, that's just gold!"

"And what's so funny about someone liking me?!" She retorted, obviously insulted.

"You're both bad class representatives. I suggest that you sort out your differences and try to get a long rather than bickering about it like 5 year olds."

And their current situation was only proving that further. Ilaria pouted and shut her mouth, while Callisto was now laughing, hunched over with his hand over his mouth, trying to contain his own amusement and failing. Eventually, Ilaria put a hand on Callisto's shoulder.

"Y-Yes--pfff---terroni?" He managed to squeeze out.

"Callisto... Enough." If she couldn't win any other battle, she could at least win this by being mature about it.

Callisto stopped laughing when he realized what she was doing. He saw that twinkle in her eye that said 'I won.' He immediately straightened up, awkwardly coughing as he adjusted his tie. "I-Sorry." He said, giving Ilaria that look that said 'think again.'

She stuck her tongue out at him, to which he responded by sighing and looking at the ceiling.

"Yes, I'm... sorry." Ilaria sighed. "I just feel like... it's our duty as class representative to fix these sorts of things... But I... ugh." She slapped her palm against her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Both of the looks from the two of them flew straight over his head, a smile appearing on his face at seeing the two getting along now, barely considering that they might have just been playing another immature power game and nodding at them both being mature.

"I understand that it must be difficult given how... different you two are, but I'm sure you'll be able to overcome them.... someday," he sighed, shaking his head a little, turning on his heal to leave them to it-- Hopefully they'd at least be quieter about it now they'd moved into arguing via facial features and not noticing the source of the argument sauntering down the hallway towards the duo.

"Well if it isn't my favourite married couple~!" He teased, laughing as he approached, his elbow finding it's way onto Ilaria's shoulder given that she was the perfect height for leaning on, in his opinion, "What's today's marital spat about? Has Callisto been leaving the toilet seat up?"
Back to top Go down
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:01 am

Ilaria and Callisto both nodded. "Yes, we are VERY different... Thankfully."

Ilaria elbowed him, and he let out an 'ow,' but she hadn't elbowed him hard, so it wasn't serious. With Kyou walking away, they both were about to adjourn to their respective lockers. (unfortunately, only two lockers apart) That was, until Zorzi showed up.

"Well if it isn't my favourite married couple~!"

Ilaria jumped, feeling him lean his elbow on her shoulder. She turned her head, scowling at him. Callisto just returned to his usual straight face, deciding it wasn't worth retorting against.

"Don't lean your elbow on me." She complained, shrugging him off. "And if you must know, we're arguing about why you weren't in class. It's only the first week of school, Zorzi!"

Callisto snorted. "I think it may actually just be that time of the month again."

"That's none of your concern!" Ilaria barked.

"Oh so it is?"

"Why do you care?!"

An endless cycle, always.

"Let's walk and talk shall we? Or we'll be wasting our lunch period. I'm sure we don't want that, do we?" Callisto suggested, beginning the short walk to his locker.

Ilaria groaned, now realizing it wasn't worth yelling about anymore. It wasn't even that big of a deal. She just wished Callisto would admit when he was wrong, since she was able to. (At least she told herself she did.) "Bluh, nevermind!" She folllowed after Callisto to their lockers.
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:04 am

The Venetian simply scowled at being denied a leaning post, hands sliding into his pockets and raising an eyebrow at her and looking confused.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, brows furrowing, "I was in class."

A lie, of course, but she didn't have to know that. But how did she know he wasn't in class-- assuming she knew and wasn't just making assumptions, eyes falling on the other male. Either way, it was better to be safe than sorry.

"Well... Apart from a few minutes when I had to relieve myself," he hummed, looking around thoughtfully before smiling at her. "Why are you making such a big deal about it~? Did they not let you out and you wet yourself once when you were a child and you've been bitter about it ever since?" he teased, starting to walk when they did and rolling his eyes at them still bickering.

"Callistoooo what class do we have next?" he asked, half whining as he followed after them, "but I think you were right about it being that time of the month, ehehe~"
Back to top Go down
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:36 am

Oh, now Zorzi was trying to weasel his way out of this accusation. No way she could possibly let this go now. Maybe it was just her distaste for the two of them that she cared so much.

"Bullshit." she replied flatly. "I know how Callisto is with his attendance monitor duties. He could get away with a whole lot. Like when he decided to take a week off from school last year to fly out to a fashion show and was mysteriously marked present. So why couldn't he do that for you?"

"Did you seriously check, Ilaria?" Callisto grimaced. "You are just reaching a whole new tier of creepy."

"Hush! I'm doing my job. Plus we were in the same class last year."

"You weren't even a class representative last year!"

"So? I can still report you for breaking rules."

"But did you report me?"

Silence. Ilaria turned her head sharply and let out a huff. Callisto shook his head. They had arrived at their respective lockers a few minutes ago but ended up bickering for a minute longer and prolonged actually opening them. Ilaria opened hers first, unbuckling her briefcase and exchanging her environmental science books with the book they were reading in Literature and a notebook. She also had a packed lunch in a thermos.

"Callistoooo what class do we have next?"

"Hmm... It's the beginning of a new year so... let me check." He opened his own briefcase to take out a folder with 2-B's schedule. "Environment Science is next. And of course I'm right, though it's hard to differentiate between when she isn't or is." Callisto grinned at Ilaria, whom slammed her locker closed and starting walking away.

"What's wrong Ilaria? Don't you want to have lunch with two very handsome men?" He called after her. Ilaria stopped in her tracks and looked back.

"No. Not 'handsome'-" Air quotes included. "men with poor attitudes. I'M going to go find my real friends."

"What, like the principal you are practically driving to suicide?"

"I-I am not driving him to suicide! He just... just has a lot on his plate most of the time!"

"Then leave him alone. Plus I forgot my lunch."

Oh how did she know.
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Zorzi just snorted in response to Ilaria, looking incredibly amused.

"Do you really think that little of me that you can't even trust me? Besides; the first few weeks are the only parts of school that I find entirely important to attend," He stared, shrugging a bit at her, "Buuut, I guess I can't convince you otherwise, hmm~? You're wrong, but this is a pointless argument." He shrugged, less because he thought he couldn't win and more because he was too tired after his brief nap the previous lesson and moving around the pair to lean on a locker a few down.

The Venetian yawned, waiting for them to finish with their lockers, his own being closer to the other end of the hall and groaning to himself, "Ugh, really? I'm too tired for that-- do you think the teacher will notice if I don't do anything but sit and scribble on my work book?" He asked, fishing out a hair tie from his pocket and tying his hair back and grinning as she started walking away.

"I knew you had bad taste but having a crush on a teacher is groooss~~" He called after her, laughing a bit and waiting until she was out of earshot before continuing.

"Do you think that she actually likes the head?" He hummed boredly, looking over at him and laughing a bit, "Wouldn't surprise me, when you think about it. Has she ever had a boyfriend at this school-- or ever? Maybe that's why, she likes older men," He smirked, straightening up when the other Italian was finished with his locker, heading to his own and expecting him to follow.

"Oh--! And you remember Scottie? That American kid that was in our class last year? He failed the year and got held back-- I saw him outside smoking and he threatened to get his boys on me," He laughed, fixing up his tie as he walked, "Isn't that hilarious??"

[[ Next time she walks into his office he will just be standing on his desk about to put a noose hung from the ceiling around his neck "MR. BLACK I--....." ".... Oh, Ilaria, hello." /KILLED ]]
Back to top Go down
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:11 am

"Yes, yes I do think that little of you." She deadpanned, not even taking a minute to think about a response.

Callisto nodded in agreement with Zorzi's complaints. "Although I'm not one for sleeping in class, it is dreadfully... boring. You should be fine if you don't make it too obvious, maybe make eye contact with the teacher now and again to pretend you're paying attention, then you're golden." It was a method he used often when he decided not to be attentive. (which was now and again)

Ilaria was still standing there as they spoke, pondering if she should give Callisto anything, since knowing him he would refuse to eat anything that was school food. Even if Ilaria did dislike him, he still was her... err... childhood friend. Finally, with a sigh, she reached into her bag and pulled out a small hero roll and put it in his hand.

Callisto blinked. "...That's it?"

"Be thankful I'm taking pity on your predicament." She smirked, patting him on the back. Callisto resigned himself to his fate and accepted what she gave him, deciding he'd get a drink from the vending machines.

Ilaria started walking away again, by then calmed down and chilled out.

"I knew you had bad taste but having a crush on a teacher is groooss~~"

"I do not!" She called back, just as she turned a nearby corner.

"Do you think that she actually likes the head?"

Callisto cocked an eyebrow. "Hell if I know. Maybe. She always has something to say to him for some reason, even when it's just idle chit chat. Which begs the question, why would you try to befriend the school principal? I have no idea what the hell she's thinking 95% of the time." He scratched at his chin, trying to remember if there was ever an instance when Ilaria had a boyfriend. Which was never. "She wouldn't tell me if she got one anyway. But I do know she had a crush on a boy in the first grade. Oh, what a disaster that was. Ilaria punched the poor kid so many times, since she was a giant asshole. The whole, 6-year-old-tease-the-one-you-like bullshit. The whole experience traumatized her I'm sure, since the parents of the kid tried to get a restraining order because she wouldn't stop punching him."

He laughed, remembering the entire experience. Callisto had a gold mine of embarrassing stories about Ilaria from when they were kids.

"That kid? What the hell do you have to do to get held back?" Callisto scowled at the thought. "Even that weird Jiao girl passed and all she did was yell 'TEACHER THIS BORING!' in class. Though... she apparently did rather well in Economics and Math." He narrowly avoided making a racist joke.

((Ilaria will then never come back ever again. Traumatized part 2.))
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:32 am

The Venetian grinned childishly as the other was handed something so small, watching her walk off again and tapping him lightly on the shoulder with the back of his hand.

"Don't worry-- I have some food you can have that I don't really want," He grinned, opening his won locker to get his lunch and the books he needed out, handing the other Italian a pot of pasta from inside of it, "I was planning to buy food today, anyway-- they have tuna~" Not that the tuna was very good here-- but it was still tuna.

Zorzi simply snorted in response to the story, finishing swapping his books around before closing and leaning on his locker for the moment.

"I'm almost tempted to hit on her and see what happened," he smirked, tilting his head again, "Though I don't think I can convince her that I'm a nice guy-- even if I could; it's too much effort for something so small, really... Especially since she'd probably just hit me."

"Aren't those the classes her adoptive father teachers? Maybe he just let her pass," He hummed thoughtfully before laughing to himself, "But then again I don't think he's the type of person to do that, do you?"

"Come on, I want to go get some food before next lesson~" He yawned again, pushing off of his locker, "Do you want to eat inside or outside?"
Back to top Go down
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:59 am

Callisto let out a sigh of relief. "Grazie mille, I'm starved and I don't think I would be able to tolerate eating just this measly piece of bread. Though... why would you eat the school food? Especially tuna that probably was out of a can."

Maybe it was just because Callisto was a snob that he was being so judgemental of the school food, he had never even eaten it before! But he had heard good things and bad things about it, the mixed reviews making him understand why Ilaria brought lunch with her everyday. (and that she enjoyed cooking)

He gave Zorzi an incredulous look in response to his idea. "...Hit on Ilaria? That is possibly the dumbest idea I've ever heard. Plus Zorzi, you aren't a good guy, and no one knows that better than Ilaria does. The most you'd get out of her would probably be a smack and her getting flustered." But despite his warning, Callisto shrugged. "But, for the sake of experimentation, you could probably do it. The rather... well endowed school nurse is always available."

"Yeah... they are, aren't they? But from what I've heard, Mr. Minuit is especially hard on his kids. I can't blame him, since they're both pretty crazy. He is most definitely not the biased type." Callisto remembered how he had once entered the art room, only to have one of Mr. Minuit's daughter throw paint across his shirt while she was working.

It was possibly the most traumatic experience of his life.

"Hm... outside sounds nice. It's always so nice in the beginning of the year, so why not enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:25 pm

Zorzi simply snorted at the other's lack of ability to see why he'd eat the school food and tilting his head at him, "canned food lasts longer than fresh, you get used to it being used when you go out sailing for more than a few weeks at a time," He shrugged, "that or it's really salty when they use salt to preserve it, you know?"

Not that he was complaining-- he loved putting more salt than could ever possibly be needed on his food. Even if the tuna did taste horrendously bad, it's not like he could taste anything other than the salt.

He stared at him, a look of genuine hurt on his face at being told he wasn't a good guy. Well, it would have been genuine had he not spent countless hours trying to make his hurt face look as believable as he could, "I was only joking, you know, Callistoooo~" He stared, the look quickly dissolving into a smirk, "being seen with her hanging around with us is bad enough, I don't want people to get the wrong idea! ....But I do enjoy having a reason to go to the nurse's office rather than making something up and having her kick me out... But no, not worth it, really."

"Hmmm, I suppose when she grows up she'll be one of those people that sell cheap knockoffs on a stall so economics and maths are all she really needs~!" He laughed, not holding back his own semi-racist remark unlike the other had, "But, si, let's eat outside before it starts raining~"

He laughed, stopping suddenly and staring at the hall towards the canteen briefly, "Have you seen the room mates list for this year~?" he hummed, lining up and taking a tray as he followed the rest of the line for the food, "I think you may have drawn the short straw, me amigón."
Back to top Go down
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Oh yes, that's right. How could Callisto forget? Zorzi's city was built on the water and was probably traveling on ships for 95% of his life. Callisto couldn't relate, since he had his inland city that only had a couple of lakes and rivers. "Ah... yes, how could I forget." Was all he had to say.

Callisto grinned at Zorzi's flawless acting, shaking his head as he chuckled. "Of course I know you're kidding. Well, if you think having to hang out with her is bad enough, try being her childhood friend. I don't want the name, but it sticks because we happened to be in the class for all 10 years we've been in school together until this year." He huffed a breath, crossing his arms. "I don't want to be stuck with such lame people just because we went to school together for that long."

Callisto quickly recovered from his tiny rant to continue to listen to Zorzi speak. "Ah yes, the nurse. I'm... not particularly interested, but it is a bit of a spectacle to be in her presence." Callisto laughed, remembering the last time he made a visit to the nurse's office.

His laughs only continued with Zorzi's comment about Jiao. "Man, once she left these sunglasses on her desk, and out of curiosity, I looked to see what brand it was. It said 'Ray Band.' RAY BAND! Isn't that hysterical?" The vast difference between a world filled with designer clothes and a world where people actually bought bootlegs never failed to give Callisto a good laugh. Even if what he found funny would only be funny to him.

Callisto stopped laughing when Zorzi mentioned a short straw. Uh oh.

"...No, I haven't gotten a chance to see who it was.... Dare I ask who it is?" He nervously asked. He certainly hoped it wasn't some scary guy that would beat him up or a loud sack of shit.
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:57 pm

[[ Callisto calm down it's only sunglasses. ]]

"You almost sound like you miss having her in your class~" the Venetian cooed, laughing and taking the salmon in his tray and eyeing it briefly. It certainly came from something made of metal. Perhaps and industrial sized tub rather than a can. At least it looked semi-edible mixed in with the pasta.

Zorzi simply stared at the other Italian laughing about the sunglasses brand and raising an eyebrow, not seeing how he'd find something so mundane so hysterical. He smiled a bit, none the less, "Imagine how you would look in bootleg stuff. It'd be like a poodle with a bit of rope around it's neck instead of a collar."

The look of amusement on his face only grew and Callisto's face, glad he would be getting his virgin reaction of it.

"Weell~ I think you'd be looking for a fight if you said what you said to me about Ilaria in front of him." That should have narrowed it down plenty, all of which he assumed the other did not like, "I'll guess you three guesses~ A couple more clues are shorter than us, black hair, some sort of mutt ethnically..."

Oh his face was going to be good.
Back to top Go down
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:18 pm

((No shut up it's hilarious Zorzi obviously doesn't have a sense of humor. 8|))

"As if. I just want to succeed in life and not have to be tied to any sort of possible bumpkin roots people would begin to associate me with from being... 'friends' with her." Callisto really wanted to known for what he was: a famous man, one of the richest in Italy, dazzling and influential. Not constantly tied down by his status as an 'Italian.'

He was a completely different kind of Italian.

His laughter eventually faded away from the hilarious comment he himself made. Callisto was almost disappointed that Zorzi didn't find it as funny as he did. "Me? In bootleg stuff? Please, that will probably never happen. I know good brand when I see it." Callisto gloated, obviously taking pride in his knowledge of fashion.

Callisto cringed at seeing what Zorzi selected for his food. It was... certainly different from the food he was so used to eating. He cocked an eyebrow, incredulous that Zorzi would actually eat it. But hey, who knew, maybe it tasted good.

A look of horror spread across Callisto's visage upon the grand reveal. "You cannot be serious. Him? Am I forever tied to these people? Even if it's not Ilaria... this may possibly be worse." He remembered the glares he got. He remembered every single one of them. "This school has to be jokinggg. Augh, what am I to do? I'll have to put up a curtain to separate the room I suppose... But that won't help for everything else."

He sighed heavily, already beginning to dislike this year. He thought he would enjoy it...
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:36 pm

"You should do it one day; wear bootleg stuff for a day," Zorzi stated, tilting his head at the other, "I'm sure it'd make a lovely Halloween costume for you~!"

He reverted his head back to it's usual angle, taking a fork and several sachets of salt to put in the 'tuna pasta' and taking a few steps to be clear of the queue now he'd gotten what he'd came here for. But he wasn't going to venture far from a bin at this point.

At first, he skewered the pasta with the fork, giving it a brief sniff and deciding that it smelled... well, average, if that was something tuna could do and hesitantly brought it to his mouth. He exhaled for a second, anyone else watching this may have found it comical, how he was making such a big deal about eating the school meals like this. But Zorzi didn't. He stuffed the tuna into his mouth, face screwing up as he chewed and tasted....

Nothing?!

... Well, it was better than something horrible, and as such he swallowed it, giving Callisto the 'so-so' handsign to indicate that it was neither great nor terrible to him, offering him a some of the still questionable meal.

But he smirked at the other realising, perhaps enjoying his pain a little too much and heading outside to eat.

"I don't know, Callisto, perhaps this is for the better and you will both learn something from each other," he said, unable to keep a straight face as he blatantly lied to the other, letting him know with the smirk, "Oh, by the way, what sort of casket would you like~?"
Back to top Go down
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Callisto snorted. "Sounds like a plan, though, I can't say I'll look forward to trying to pilfer said bootleg 'premium products' from her." He rolled his eyes at the thought.

As Zorzi's 'experiment' with the school tuna played out, Callisto watched with mild curiosity, tilting his head to see if any disgusted facial expressions were had. It was rather amusing watching him chew it around like he was, but it was not an expression of disgust.... more like bemusement. When he had finally swallowed the damn thing, he signaled to Callisto that it was.... not terrible nor good.

Well that was mildly disappointing.

Feeling rather daring, he took Zorzi's off up on trying it. Just a little bit, that was all Callisto needed. But instead of tasting anything he just tasted exactly what Zorzi had: absolutely nothing. He also shared the same bewildered face in response.

"By god, what do you have to do to achieve something like that?" Callisto asked no one in particular, returning the fork to Zorzi's tray. It was perhaps his first experience with the school food after an entire year of avoiding it like the plague.

As they made their way outside, Callisto voiced his annoyance in Zorzi's reaction, glaring at him. "Well gee, I'm sure I'll learn so much. Maybe I'll learn to forget how to handle money from him." ((OH BURN)) He knew how Southerners were with money: always poor, no matter what. (as far as he cared to know anywho) "I would prefer a well crafted wooden casket with high quality fabric on the interior. I'd like to be comfortable in death, thank you very much."

He almost sounded serious, had it not been for his grin. Callisto knew he wasn't going to die, but who knew what could happen.

"Ahhh, I guess I'll just have to deal with it for a year, maybe I can pay some money to get my own private room, but they'll probably shoot me down. I may be someone special, but they seem to be rather... unbiased." He huffed a breath, frustrated over his lousy luck.

((DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NEVER EATEN TUNA IN MY LIFE))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)   The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Italian Guard Dogs (Ilaria & Callisto/OPEN)
Page 1 of 1