Imperia International Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP forum based in a school AU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs   Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:08 pm

For Viktor and Zorzi.

The Russian guy is pretty much how Viktor's build looks in my head-- but Alexander is an inch shorter-- not that it really matters. That song is also hilarious to me, I think it's the "RUS" parts.

Zorzi is kind of lacking in both fat and muscles. I've mentioned it before but he has kind of shrunk since he was 18/19 because of the fact the city's not exactly got the most solid foundation, what with being built across a few swampy islands and the rising water level, but it would be something like osteoporosis (basically what old people get) and he's kind of pretty easy to injure. Not so much when he's 18, obviously, but still kind of easily bruising.

I'm too lazy to find pictures of them all, but Anthony is pretty much the poster boy for those speed abs things "I USED TO BE SKINNY".

THIS HAS BEEN A WASTE OF ALL OUR TIMES
Back to top Go down
https://imperiaacademyrp.forumotion.co.uk
Blank.

Blank.

PostSubject: Re: Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs   Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Mmm Viktor B) That will be his theme from now on |8 and Gosh I just want to hold Zorzi. Scrawny wimpy bb.

Can I post headcanons for my own characters? Ilovetalkingaboutbuildssob

Nico, Crina, and Danica

Everyone knows that Nico is all boobs, hips, and pudge so I don't need to explain anything- Crina is toned on her upper body from all the farm work so she doesn't have much going on in the chest area (compared to Nico). But what she lacks in breasts she makes up for in booty and birthing hips. (B Danica is tall and slender. Not sure what else I could say.

As for Decebalus, he's muscular (I PICK THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN) and Nate is on the same page as Zorzi...Except he has some muscle to him..and a tiny bit of weight in his belly area.
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs   Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:46 pm

I am envious of Crina's birthing hips ): Doesn't Nico's head also look like it doesn't belong on her body-- /SHOT
Back to top Go down
Blank.

Blank.

PostSubject: Re: Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs   Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:53 pm

If you were a mountainous region you'd have hips like that too. Lets make you mountainous, Bex Cool
PFFFF Yes.): Her head is always photoshopped on too small--
Back to top Go down
Venetics
Admin
Venetics

PostSubject: Re: Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs   Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:10 am

I'LL MAKE MAN MOUNTAINOUS REGION OUT OF YOU. /shot Poor, poor Nico ):

MIGHT AS WELL DO MY LADIES TOO Motya and Lena

Motya is kind of muscular since she has history of being a bamf fighter and fort when she was younger and is probably a little on the pudgey side because Polesia is a swampy as fuck region (which is in southern Belarus and Northern Ukraine). NOT MUCH ELSE TO SAY ABOUT THAT. And Lena is in the same boat as Zorzi, but Lena is very fond of wearing bra padding and will spend 5000000 hours getting ready before going out anywhere. Rood.
Back to top Go down
yoyoyolandi

yoyoyolandi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs   Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:00 am

WOW, Googling Cape Town style and literally found Mieke exactly. Mieke's arms are a little more muscular, though. That is her hair (when she doesn't straighten) and face exactly, though. And their body structure is very similar. Also style is similar, I've observed Cape Town style to be very summery and a little careless. Also she dresses with a lot of colours. Tbqh, Cape Town style is my main fashion influence right now, it's so nice.

I will find some other ocs bodies later, but now I lazy.
Back to top Go down
PanicSheep

PostSubject: Re: Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs   Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:32 am

Ahhh, good, I've been waiting for this (B

Mace is a tough old biddy but still a total MILF. She's been through a hell of a lot, add that to chasing after kids and farm work up and down hills, and you get one fit lady for her age. I imagine she has a sort of dwarfish appearance compared to most people, since she's short- around 5'2"- but still compact and having good muscle tone.

Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs Fit10
Mostly like the woman on the far right.

Alex still rocks a hot bod, but probably has a little belly pudge though not to the extent of her chubby bunny brother. And she's fairly active with soccer and bike riding, so she has a nice butt and legs. Not so much upper body tone.

Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs Fit210

Goran is still a lanky teen brolita /shot naw, but he does still look boyish at this time in life. Pretty strong for his age, but still has dat belly fat that comes with Mace's mama bear "YOU WILL STARVE EAT EVERYTHING" tendencies.

Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs Fit310
Basically teen!Chris Hemsworth, but with a looot more body hair. Takes after his papa like that uwu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs   Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of the blue build headcanons for my Ocs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperia International Academy :: OOC :: Everything Else-
Jump to: